Training (keiko), is 1.5hrs. It's expected that you turn up on time (15 mins before class starts, no exceptions).
KEIKO consists of:
- Junan Taiso (warm up - conditioning)
- Meiso / Meditation (breathing exercise)
- Ukemi (breakfalling/rolls)
- Dakentaijutsu, Jutaijutsu & Kihon (strikes/kicks/grappling & fundamentals)
- Waza (techniques, both weapons & unarmed)
- Randori (sparring - time permitting and appropriate experience)
MON - 6:30pm - 8:00pm - Adults (13 yrs +)
WED - 6:30pm - 8:00pm - Adults (Weapons session. 13 yrs +)
Weekend Workshops, on average once per month - $50.
Private training: $70 ph. Please call 0432 519 910 to arrange.
16 Lehman Crt, Torquay.
Please text or call ahead to enquire about our training (keiko)
- Note - A general level of fitness is not required to begin. Once you've begun, the expectation is that you'll take your cardiovascular & functional fitness seriously and be responsible for it.